Monday, February 22, 2010

This photography class is turning out to be one of my most time-consuming classes this semester. It is not that I mind, but I wish I had time to make it the focal point of my semester. I spend the majority of my time thinking about prints and trying to come up with ideas for more prints and noticing different prints. Prints are even seeping into my photographs! I could see everything I tend to photograph being turned into a motif for a print. This is something I want to work with over the summer. It would be a great to combine b&w photography with print design. I do feel like I am learning more about understanding my camera and I find myself taking more time to make sure my camera is doing what I want it to do. However, I have a long long way to go.

These are my pieces for our "unusual objects" project:




This is one of my photos from our "pinhole camera" project:



As I said, I have a long long way to go. However, I am somewhat pleased with my results.

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this. I'm at school now, but when I go home...I'm adding your blog to my favorites!!! Photo blogs are so much fun, aren't they!?!?! I want to visit you at school. I miss you. We should take pictures together.

    ReplyDelete